Monday, March 29, 2010

Bunny Ears!

Day 1 of the Week - The theme this week is Easter. The letters of the week are k, M, m.
Project - Bunny Ears - I cut a piece of tag board into 3, 3-4 inch strips (1 for each child), I measured Connor, Addie and Lauren's heads and stapled each strip accordingly to form a ring. I drew bunny ears and cut them out of the white tag board. I drew pink insides for the ears on pink construction paper and cut them out. Connor and Lauren assembled their ears and I helped each of them staple the finished ears to the ring. This was a very simple craft - but the kids loved wearing their ears. As soon as their ears were complete they took turns being the Easter Bunny, by gathering all of our plastic Easter Eggs and playing Egg Hunt!! Addie even loved wearing her ears! Materials Needed - white tag board, pink construction paper, scissors, stapler, glue stick
Addie the Bunny!

Learning Activities
Today's Activities:
Numbers - counting pennies, writing numbers
Pre-Reading Skills - reasoning
Beginning Sounds - writing beginning consonant sounds, recognition
Ending Sounds - recognition, writing ending sounds
Writing Letters -Lowercase k

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is the cutest bunnie ever! Thanks for participating in Friday Follow. I am catching up to the links. Rita @ One 2 Try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Addie that Grandma thinks she is the cutest bunny EVER:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could just steal her! Maybe someday I'll take her home with me and you'll never get her back!

    ReplyDelete