Project - Handprint Magnets - I thought this was an appropriate project for the kids to do, so they have someway of displaying the things they come home with from preschool.
Connor and Lauren covered their hands in paint. Then they pressed their hands onto colored construction paper. After the paint was dry, I wrote their name on one hand print and the word art on the other handprint. Then I cut around the hand prints and laminated them. Finally, I glued a magnet on the back of the laminated hand prints, so they can be placed on the refrigerator. These hand prints will act as display magnets for Connor and Lauren's projects/art from preschool. Materials Needed - paint, construction paper, permanent marker, scissors, laminating sheets (optional), magnets
- The letter I, i - recognition, writing
- The number 2 - recognition, writing, counting
- The concept more -recognition, following directions
- The concept same - recognition, following directions
- The concept on - recognition, following directions, cutting, pasting