Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dinosaur Book

Day 3 of our week - Our theme this week is dinosaurs! The letter of the week is H,h and the number of the week is 3.

Project /Learning Activity - Dinosaur "Color" Book - I printed this mini book off the website http://www.prekinders.com/dinosaurunit.htm Connor and Lauren colored each dinosaur and had fun reading the book back to me. They are really getting into letters and asking me how to spell different words, so they can write their own words by themselves.

Dinosaur pages

The cover of the book

Learning Activities - I have been using the workbook Everything for Early Learning Preschool workbook. (I purchased it at Wal-Mart)
Today's Activities:
The letter H, h - beginning sound
The number 3 and 4- counting, one-to-one correspondence, following directions
The concepts first, second and third - following directions, sequencing,

No comments:

Post a Comment