Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Melted Crayons!!

The theme this week is Christmas!
Project: Christmas Melted Crayons - I volunteer in Connor's kindergarten class once a week. I was looking for something "special" to give to each child in his class for Christmas. I remembered that we had a Christmas cookie pan and a bunch of old crayon pieces, so I thought it would be cute to melt all of the crayons into cute Christmas crayons. I am so glad I tried this - they turned out great. Connor and I removed the wrappers from the broken crayons and placed the stripped down crayon pieces into each section of the pan. I then put the pan into the 250 degree pan for about 20-30 minutes. I let them cool and then flipped the finished crayons out of the pan

1 comment:

  1. These are, by far, my favorite craft of the holiday. They're so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete