Monday, April 11, 2011

Styrofoam ball bunny!

Project:  Styrofoam Ball Bunny - Directions:  Connect two Styrofoam balls (I used 2 different sizes) with a toothpick.  Cut out ears out of white foam.  Use the end of a toothpick to make a slit in the top of the top Styrofoam ball.  Push the ears into the slit - secure with glue.  Use pink, sticky, foam pieces for the inside of the ears, the nose,  and the belly.  Use white, sticky, foam pieces for the feet.  Attach googly eyes.  Use permanent marker to draw mouth and whiskers.
Materials Needed:  2 Styrofoam balls, white foam, pink foam, toothpick, glue, googly eyes, black permanent marker

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwe! Cute little ball bunnies :) Very festive for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, loved the bunny!

    We celebrated Earth's Day this week by doing a craft and reading a couple of books on Earth's Day. Check it out @ http://blog.memetales.com/2011/04/earths-day-kids-craft-and-books/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have so many fun ideas every time I come hear! Where do you get all you inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always keeping my eye open for new, fun project ideas. I read magazines, search other blogs and sites. Lately I have been inspired by all of the things around me. I love recycling items into crafts. But, my main inspiration is the kids and their enthusiasm for creating!

    ReplyDelete