Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day Projects

Happy Father's Day!
Father's Day Projects
Best Dad Hands Down
Create a document and print
2013 in top right corner and best dad in top left corner
Hands down centered on the bottom
Paint both hands and press onto the paper - hands down!

Dad Rocks!
Brainstorm words that describe DAD!
Type and print the words out
Cut each word into an oval shape
find appropriate sized rocks
Mod Podge the words onto rocks
Place them in a basket and give to DAD!

Fishing You a Happy Father's Day!
Cut out a fish shape
Tear colored construction paper into pieces and glue onto the fish. 
Glue the fish to a folded piece of blue construction paper.
Write, Dad - Fishing you a Happy Father's Day
Draw a line and hook.
 
Father's Day 2013 Questionnaire
I created my own questionnaire based off of one I saw
Addie's answers about her dad!
My favorite answer - My favorite thing about my Dad is . . . he drinks beer.
Oh the things children say!
 
Tana's answers about her dad!
My favorite answer(s)  - Daddy always tells me . . . to go in a time out.
and It makes my Dad happy when . . . me not naughty.





No comments:

Post a Comment